Dr. Rijuna Menon was named medical director of Northwest Kidney Centers’ Enumclaw dialysis clinic, one of 15 such clinics operated by the Seattle-based nonprofit kidney-care organization.
Menon also is staff nephrologist at Valley Medical Center in Renton. She graduated from Ramaiah Medical College in Bangalore and received further training and education at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in Santa Clara, Calif., and the University of Washington.
Pat Prince was named chief operating officer at Imaginetics, Auburn.
Robert Forys was named vice president and private banker in The Private Bank of Union Bank in Seattle.
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
Most Read Stories
Mary Godwin was appointed vice president of operations and Brett Goodwin as vice president of marketing at Qumulo, Seattle.
Avi Lipman joined McNaul Ebel Nawrot & Helgren, Seattle. Chandra Eidt was elected partner at Miller Nash, Seattle. Angelia Wesch and Meghan Douris were named partners at Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker, Seattle.
Christine Weiss, Jon Ramsey and Rebecca Catchpole were hired at Edelman Seattle.
Charlie Wade was named senior vice president, marketing and business operations at Seattle Symphony.
John Canorro joined Cornerstone Advisors in Bellevue.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.