Dr. Lily Jung Henson was named chief of staff at Swedish Medical Center's new medical campus in Issaquah. Jung Henson has been with Swedish...
Dr. Lily Jung Henson was named chief of staff at Swedish Medical Center’s new medical campus in Issaquah.
Jung Henson has been with Swedish for more than 21 years and served as medical director of the Neurology Services Clinic at the Cherry Hill campus at the Swedish Neuroscience Institute and the chief of Neurology Division at Swedish Medical Center.
She also serves on the board of directors of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Commercial real estate: Jason Miller and Damian Sevilla were named senior associates at Colliers International, Seattle.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
Most Read Stories
Health care: Susan Dolbert joined Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle as vice president for development. Dr. Jennifer Edwards, Dr. John Tudela and Dr. Ruchi Sharma joined Overlake Hospital Medical Center, Bellevue.
Law: Toni Anders, Charles Lyman, Bree Kame’enui-Ramirez and P. Jason Skuda joined Betts, Patterson & Mines, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, send the information to Gary Dougherty by fax, 206-382-8879; email, firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111. Photos will not be returned.