Dr. Lily Jung Henson was named chief of staff at Swedish Medical Center's new medical campus in Issaquah. Jung Henson has been with Swedish...
Dr. Lily Jung Henson was named chief of staff at Swedish Medical Center’s new medical campus in Issaquah.
Jung Henson has been with Swedish for more than 21 years and served as medical director of the Neurology Services Clinic at the Cherry Hill campus at the Swedish Neuroscience Institute and the chief of Neurology Division at Swedish Medical Center.
She also serves on the board of directors of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Commercial real estate: Jason Miller and Damian Sevilla were named senior associates at Colliers International, Seattle.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected
Most Read Stories
Health care: Susan Dolbert joined Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle as vice president for development. Dr. Jennifer Edwards, Dr. John Tudela and Dr. Ruchi Sharma joined Overlake Hospital Medical Center, Bellevue.
Law: Toni Anders, Charles Lyman, Bree Kame’enui-Ramirez and P. Jason Skuda joined Betts, Patterson & Mines, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, send the information to Gary Dougherty by fax, 206-382-8879; email, firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111. Photos will not be returned.