Dr. Lily Jung Henson was named chief of staff at Swedish Medical Center's new medical campus in Issaquah. Jung Henson has been with Swedish...
Dr. Lily Jung Henson was named chief of staff at Swedish Medical Center’s new medical campus in Issaquah.
Jung Henson has been with Swedish for more than 21 years and served as medical director of the Neurology Services Clinic at the Cherry Hill campus at the Swedish Neuroscience Institute and the chief of Neurology Division at Swedish Medical Center.
She also serves on the board of directors of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Commercial real estate: Jason Miller and Damian Sevilla were named senior associates at Colliers International, Seattle.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
Most Read Stories
Health care: Susan Dolbert joined Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle as vice president for development. Dr. Jennifer Edwards, Dr. John Tudela and Dr. Ruchi Sharma joined Overlake Hospital Medical Center, Bellevue.
Law: Toni Anders, Charles Lyman, Bree Kame’enui-Ramirez and P. Jason Skuda joined Betts, Patterson & Mines, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, send the information to Gary Dougherty by fax, 206-382-8879; email, email@example.com; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111. Photos will not be returned.