was named conservation resources director for Seattle City Light.
Smith, a veteran utility executive, most recently served as CEO for Richard Heath and Associates in Fresno, Calif., providing program management and consulting services for governments and utilities.
Before that, Smith spent 12 years at the Snohomish County Public Utility District in various roles, including serving as assistant general manager.
joined 1st Security Bank in Mountlake Terrace as a loan officer and factory-built home lending manager.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
Most Read Stories
Amber Penn-Roco joined Galanda Broadman.
Wayne Robinson was hired as managing director at McKinley Irvin, Seattle. Gary Myles, Mark Walters, Bruce Black, John Branch, Patrick Turner, Karl Hefter, John Martin and Jeff Patterson joined Lowe Graham Jones, Seattle.
Shirley Eclipse was hired as director of client services at International Media Partners, Bellevue.
Meredith Easton Brown
joined KCTS 9 Television as director of major giving, Seattle.
Alisia Anderson was named director of Mariners’ ballpark sales and marketing for Safeco Field, Seattle.
Alan Sultan was promoted to chief strategy officer at Bellevue-based Hipcricket.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.