Peter Coulter was appointed corporate executive chef of Seattle-based Schwartz Brothers Restaurants.
Coulter will direct and provide oversight to Daniel’s Broiler, Chandler’s Crabhouse, Spazzo Italian Grill, Schwartz Brothers Bakery and Gretchen’s Shoebox Express.
He also has served as corporate chef at StockPot/Campbell Soup, and also was director of product development at Flying Food Group in Seattle, where he oversaw the development of the Starbucks National Chilled Lunch Program.
Sherri Grueneis became a shareholder at Freiheit & Ho Architects, Kirkland.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case
Most Read Stories
Jason Gray joined HomeStreet Bank in Kirkland as a loan officer.
Lauren Caswell and Logan Brown were hired at Mortenson Construction, Kirkland.
Jesse Thomsen was promoted to Seattle design manager at Perteet. John Brestin was named vice president and major projects director at Buckland & Taylor, Seattle.
Frank Johnson joined Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, Seattle. M. Lorena González and Lindsay Halm were named partners at Schroeter Goldmark & Bender, Seattle.
William McManus, Spencer Chan, Jan Vlcek and Julie Smith were named senior associates and Jesse Burns an associate at Point B, Seattle.
Mariano Valdovino was named kitchen manager and Tyler Kopkas general manager at Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria’s new restaurant set to open this summer in Bellevue’s Crossroads neighborhood.
Blanca-Stella Lanao joined the sales team at Un-Cruise Adventures, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.