Alex Fryer, who served as a spokesman for former Seattle Mayor Greg Nickels and also owned and operated a communications consulting firm, was named account supervisor at The Fearey Group in Seattle.
Fryer, who also worked as a newspaper and radio reporter, will head the public affairs practice at The Fearey Group, as well as focusing on real estate, the built environment, sustainability and health care.
He also will be a resource for clients dealing with community issues or crisis situations and he will serve as an editor for writing assignments at the firm.
Royce Bixby and Yang Liu were hired as designers at SRG Partnership, Seattle.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Claudia Leslie was named vice president and manager of the Treasury Management department at Washington Federal, Seattle.
Kevin Briscoe, Alex de Soto and Roger Johnson were named partners at CFO Selections, Bellevue.
Sabet Vallejo was hired as a project manager, Zohrah Saidy as structural design engineer and Bill Liang as a senior CAD/BIM designer at Cary Kopczynski & Co. (CKC).
Dr. Barry Lawson was named medical director of EvergreenHealth’s Women and Children Care, Kirkland.
Linda Clapham joined as a principal and Lucinda Luke joined Carney Badley Spellman, Seattle. Wendy Kearns joined Davis Wright Tremaine, Seattle.
Chris Peterson was promoted to vice president at NAI Puget Sound Properties, Seattle. Blake Carbonatto was named a vice president at CBRE, Seattle.
Brent Howard was appointed senior vice president and chief financial officer at SARKA International, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.