The office portion of World Trade Center East at 2211 Elliott Ave. has sold for $74.5 million, King County records showed Tuesday.
The 11-story structure has five floors of parking and six floors of mostly office space totaling about 189,000 square feet, county records show.
A partnership controlled by TIAA-CREF sold the office portion to an affiliate of Chicago-based LaSalle Property Fund, a real estate investment trust, records show.
The Port of Seattle owns the underlying land and the 547-stall parking garage, but sold the air rights in the late 1990s.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- White House renames Mount McKinley as Denali on eve of trip