The office portion of World Trade Center East at 2211 Elliott Ave. has sold for $74.5 million, King County records showed Tuesday.
The 11-story structure has five floors of parking and six floors of mostly office space totaling about 189,000 square feet, county records show.
A partnership controlled by TIAA-CREF sold the office portion to an affiliate of Chicago-based LaSalle Property Fund, a real estate investment trust, records show.
The Port of Seattle owns the underlying land and the 547-stall parking garage, but sold the air rights in the late 1990s.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks