The office portion of World Trade Center East at 2211 Elliott Ave. has sold for $74.5 million, King County records showed Tuesday.
The 11-story structure has five floors of parking and six floors of mostly office space totaling about 189,000 square feet, county records show.
A partnership controlled by TIAA-CREF sold the office portion to an affiliate of Chicago-based LaSalle Property Fund, a real estate investment trust, records show.
The Port of Seattle owns the underlying land and the 547-stall parking garage, but sold the air rights in the late 1990s.
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Hope Solo’s domestic-violence charges revived
- Tenants of run-down building: Owner said pay more or get out
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India
- Woman held on $1 million bail in death of West Seattle toddler