The office portion of World Trade Center East at 2211 Elliott Ave. has sold for $74.5 million, King County records showed Tuesday.
The 11-story structure has five floors of parking and six floors of mostly office space totaling about 189,000 square feet, county records show.
A partnership controlled by TIAA-CREF sold the office portion to an affiliate of Chicago-based LaSalle Property Fund, a real estate investment trust, records show.
The Port of Seattle owns the underlying land and the 547-stall parking garage, but sold the air rights in the late 1990s.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite