The office portion of World Trade Center East at 2211 Elliott Ave. has sold for $74.5 million, King County records showed Tuesday.
The 11-story structure has five floors of parking and six floors of mostly office space totaling about 189,000 square feet, county records show.
A partnership controlled by TIAA-CREF sold the office portion to an affiliate of Chicago-based LaSalle Property Fund, a real estate investment trust, records show.
The Port of Seattle owns the underlying land and the 547-stall parking garage, but sold the air rights in the late 1990s.
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched