Oberto Sausage and Frito-Lay North America announced they have agreed to end their partnership for distribution and sales of Oh Boy! Oberto snack products in...
Oberto Sausage and Frito-Lay North America announced they have agreed to end their partnership for distribution and sales of Oh Boy! Oberto snack products in the United States and Canada.
Terms of their agreement, announced today, were not disclosed.
Frito-Lay, which had sold and distributed Oberto snacks for the past 10 years, will end that arrangement Aug. 15.
Kent-based Oberto had filed a lawsuit earlier in April trying to get out of the distribution deal, which it said had led to declining sales for its beef jerky and other products.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more