New York City's Wall Street bull has been freed from his corral.
New York City’s Wall Street bull has been freed from his corral.
The New York Post reports (http://bit.ly/1pysY3V ) that police removed the barricades surrounding the Charging Bull sculpture on Tuesday.
The bull had been penned in since September 2011, when police feared the sculpture would be targeted by Occupy Wall Street protesters.
The New York Police Department says security around the bull will be assessed on a day-to-day basis.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
Most Read Stories
The bull has long been popular with tourists who like to snap photos with the 3½-ton bronze sculpture. On Wednesday morning, they were doing just that as uniformed officers stood by nonchalantly.
Charging Bull webcam: http://chargingbull.com/video.html