NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Tuesday:
Netflix Inc., up $18.99 to $118.79
The streaming video company reported strong international subscriber growth, and its U.S. results were better than excepted.
Del Taco Restaurants Inc., up $1.11 to $13.74
Most Read Stories
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Check out the Pike Place Market’s $74M addition: See 360-degree views of the new MarketFront VIEW
- The Willows Inn on Lummi Island to pay workers $149K for wage, overtime violations
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
The restaurant chain raised its annual profit and revenue projections after it reported solid sales in the third quarter.
IBM Corp., down $4.05 to $150.72
Analysts said the technology and consulting company’s profit margins were weak, although its profit and sales were solid.
UnitedHealth Group Inc., up $9.26 to $143.39
The largest U.S. health insurer reported a bigger-than-expected profit and raised its annual forecast.
Amaya Inc., down $1.25 to $14.24
The poker website operator said it won’t combine with competitor William Hill PLC.
Goldman Sachs Group Inc., up $3.63 to $172.63
The bank’s quarterly results surpassed expectations thanks to strong results at its trading and investment businesses.
Visa Inc., down 57 cents to $81.58
The payment processor said CEO Charlie Scharf will resign for personal reasons.
Johnson & Johnson, down $3.08 to $115.41
Pfizer said it will start selling a lower-cost version of Johnson & Johnson’s biggest selling drug, Remicade, in November.