The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The Commerce Department releases its current account trade measure for the fourth quarter.
WEDNESDAY: Starbucks holds its annual meeting at 10 a.m. at McCaw Hall, Seattle Center. It will be Howard Schultz’s last shareholders meeting as CEO; he’s stepping down from that position in April, though he’ll continue with the company as executive chairman. … The state’s Employment Security Department reports February jobs data for Washington and the Seattle area. … The National Association of Realtors releases existing home sales for February.
THURSDAY: The Commerce Department reports on February new home sales.
FRIDAY: The Commerce Department releases durable-goods data for February.
Most Read Stories
- Foreign buyers drop off as Seattle housing market hits hottest tempo since 2006 bubble
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- ‘A painful and frustrating experience’: Horizon Air scheduling havoc will continue into the fall
- Seattle police after organizer cancels popular Magnuson Park movie nights: ‘The park is safe’
- Dining on roadkill: Washington residents gather 1,600 deer, elk in law's first year VIEW