The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The Commerce Department releases its current account trade measure for the fourth quarter.
WEDNESDAY: Starbucks holds its annual meeting at 10 a.m. at McCaw Hall, Seattle Center. It will be Howard Schultz’s last shareholders meeting as CEO; he’s stepping down from that position in April, though he’ll continue with the company as executive chairman. … The state’s Employment Security Department reports February jobs data for Washington and the Seattle area. … The National Association of Realtors releases existing home sales for February.
THURSDAY: The Commerce Department reports on February new home sales.
FRIDAY: The Commerce Department releases durable-goods data for February.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks, Titans only teams to both not take the field during day of anthem protests across NFL WATCH
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Analysis: Three things we learned from the Seahawks' 33-27 loss to the Tennessee Titans
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'