Meredith Corp., the publisher of "Better Homes and Gardens" and "Parents" magazines, has launched "Allrecipes" magazine.
Meredith Corp., the publisher of “Better Homes and Gardens” and “Parents” magazines, has launched “Allrecipes” magazine.
The new title went on sale nationwide Tuesday and is an extension of the Allrecipes.com website Meredith acquired from The Reader’s Digest Association Inc. for $175 million in 2012.
The company says the website gets more than one billion annual visits from women sharing recipes, reviews, photos, videos and blog posts.
The premier magazine issue has a holiday focus including articles on holiday cookies, international holiday food trends, and a top-10 list of popular food gifts.
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
Meredith, based in Des Moines, is a diversified media and marketing company with 18 magazine titles, 100 special interest publications, 13 television stations, and numerous websites.