Meredith Corp., the publisher of "Better Homes and Gardens" and "Parents" magazines, has launched "Allrecipes" magazine.
Meredith Corp., the publisher of “Better Homes and Gardens” and “Parents” magazines, has launched “Allrecipes” magazine.
The new title went on sale nationwide Tuesday and is an extension of the Allrecipes.com website Meredith acquired from The Reader’s Digest Association Inc. for $175 million in 2012.
The company says the website gets more than one billion annual visits from women sharing recipes, reviews, photos, videos and blog posts.
The premier magazine issue has a holiday focus including articles on holiday cookies, international holiday food trends, and a top-10 list of popular food gifts.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
Most Read Stories
Meredith, based in Des Moines, is a diversified media and marketing company with 18 magazine titles, 100 special interest publications, 13 television stations, and numerous websites.