Meredith Corp., the publisher of "Better Homes and Gardens" and "Parents" magazines, has launched "Allrecipes" magazine.
Meredith Corp., the publisher of “Better Homes and Gardens” and “Parents” magazines, has launched “Allrecipes” magazine.
The new title went on sale nationwide Tuesday and is an extension of the Allrecipes.com website Meredith acquired from The Reader’s Digest Association Inc. for $175 million in 2012.
The company says the website gets more than one billion annual visits from women sharing recipes, reviews, photos, videos and blog posts.
The premier magazine issue has a holiday focus including articles on holiday cookies, international holiday food trends, and a top-10 list of popular food gifts.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Seahawks’ third exhibition game may be a dress rehearsal, but it does have significance
Most Read Stories
Meredith, based in Des Moines, is a diversified media and marketing company with 18 magazine titles, 100 special interest publications, 13 television stations, and numerous websites.