Meredith Corp., the publisher of "Better Homes and Gardens" and "Parents" magazines, has launched "Allrecipes" magazine.
Meredith Corp., the publisher of “Better Homes and Gardens” and “Parents” magazines, has launched “Allrecipes” magazine.
The new title went on sale nationwide Tuesday and is an extension of the Allrecipes.com website Meredith acquired from The Reader’s Digest Association Inc. for $175 million in 2012.
The company says the website gets more than one billion annual visits from women sharing recipes, reviews, photos, videos and blog posts.
The premier magazine issue has a holiday focus including articles on holiday cookies, international holiday food trends, and a top-10 list of popular food gifts.
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
Most Read Stories
Meredith, based in Des Moines, is a diversified media and marketing company with 18 magazine titles, 100 special interest publications, 13 television stations, and numerous websites.