Steve McConnell was appointed managing partner at Seattle-based NBBJ, an architecture firm with offices worldwide.
McConnell has been at NBBJ for 24 years, most recently as the design partner, and will now oversee the firm’s strategy, marketing, design practice and operations leadership.
As a design partner he worked on ways to improve building designs and was responsible for more than 100 projects representing more than 10 million square feet and more than $5 billion in construction cost.
joined CFO Selections in Bellevue.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
Most Read Stories
Meredith Daniels was hired by DBM Contractors in Federal Way as a senior project manager.
Dr. Andy Chien joined the dermatology department at Group Health Bellevue Medical Center; Dr. Andrew Warner joined the obstetrics/gynecology department at Group Health Capitol Hill Medical Center in Seattle; and Dr. Amanda Brender joined the family medicine department at Group Health Factoria Medical Center in Bellevue.
Carlos Espinoza was named vice president of marketing and communications at KCTS 9, Seattle.
Chris Lucero was promoted to corporate sales director at Leisure Care, Seattle. Torsten Hirche was named president and CEO of Presbyterian Retirement Communities Northwest.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.