Steve McConnell was appointed managing partner at Seattle-based NBBJ, an architecture firm with offices worldwide.
McConnell has been at NBBJ for 24 years, most recently as the design partner, and will now oversee the firm’s strategy, marketing, design practice and operations leadership.
As a design partner he worked on ways to improve building designs and was responsible for more than 100 projects representing more than 10 million square feet and more than $5 billion in construction cost.
joined CFO Selections in Bellevue.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day Three of Seahawks' training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
Meredith Daniels was hired by DBM Contractors in Federal Way as a senior project manager.
Dr. Andy Chien joined the dermatology department at Group Health Bellevue Medical Center; Dr. Andrew Warner joined the obstetrics/gynecology department at Group Health Capitol Hill Medical Center in Seattle; and Dr. Amanda Brender joined the family medicine department at Group Health Factoria Medical Center in Bellevue.
Carlos Espinoza was named vice president of marketing and communications at KCTS 9, Seattle.
Chris Lucero was promoted to corporate sales director at Leisure Care, Seattle. Torsten Hirche was named president and CEO of Presbyterian Retirement Communities Northwest.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.