Lee Marshall was named chief operating officer at Lively, a Seattle-based music startup that connects fans to performers by providing audio and video recordings of live performances.
Marshall has 20 years of entrepreneurial experience in the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
Before coming to Lively, Marshall was the co-founder and chief operating officer for a Sydney-based startup, NRS Media.
Ben Gist was promoted to senior associate at Runberg Architecture Group, Seattle.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
Most Read Stories
Dennis Ikezawa was hired as vice president, relationship manager at Banner Bank, Seattle.
Natalie Cheel was hired as an account executive at Parsons PR, Seattle.
Jason Dardis was named a principal at DLR Group, Seattle.
Marlene Meaders was hired by Confluence Environmental Co. in Seattle as a senior marine biologist.
Peter Baltaxe, Kiran Akkineni and Craig Cincotta joined Porch.com, Seattle.
Bridget Burgess joined Laird Norton Wealth Management in Seattle as a client adviser.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.