Lee Marshall was named chief operating officer at Lively, a Seattle-based music startup that connects fans to performers by providing audio and video recordings of live performances.
Marshall has 20 years of entrepreneurial experience in the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
Before coming to Lively, Marshall was the co-founder and chief operating officer for a Sydney-based startup, NRS Media.
Ben Gist was promoted to senior associate at Runberg Architecture Group, Seattle.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Walkoff magic! Leonys Martin’s dramatic homer in ninth lifts Mariners
Most Read Stories
Dennis Ikezawa was hired as vice president, relationship manager at Banner Bank, Seattle.
Natalie Cheel was hired as an account executive at Parsons PR, Seattle.
Jason Dardis was named a principal at DLR Group, Seattle.
Marlene Meaders was hired by Confluence Environmental Co. in Seattle as a senior marine biologist.
Peter Baltaxe, Kiran Akkineni and Craig Cincotta joined Porch.com, Seattle.
Bridget Burgess joined Laird Norton Wealth Management in Seattle as a client adviser.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.