Lee Marshall was named chief operating officer at Lively, a Seattle-based music startup that connects fans to performers by providing audio and video recordings of live performances.
Marshall has 20 years of entrepreneurial experience in the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
Before coming to Lively, Marshall was the co-founder and chief operating officer for a Sydney-based startup, NRS Media.
Ben Gist was promoted to senior associate at Runberg Architecture Group, Seattle.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Seahawks training camp impressions, Day Four --- Pass rush speed, Mohammed Seisay, the center spot, and more
Most Read Stories
Dennis Ikezawa was hired as vice president, relationship manager at Banner Bank, Seattle.
Natalie Cheel was hired as an account executive at Parsons PR, Seattle.
Jason Dardis was named a principal at DLR Group, Seattle.
Marlene Meaders was hired by Confluence Environmental Co. in Seattle as a senior marine biologist.
Peter Baltaxe, Kiran Akkineni and Craig Cincotta joined Porch.com, Seattle.
Bridget Burgess joined Laird Norton Wealth Management in Seattle as a client adviser.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.