J. Michael Marsh was appointed president and CEO of Overlake Medical Center, Bellevue.
Marsh had been serving as chief administrative officer for the Western Washington region at Providence Health & Services, and has served in a number of senior executive positions during his 28-year career.
Marsh replaces Craig Hendrickson, who announced his retirement in the summer after serving as Overlake’s CEO since 2001.
Jennifer Fisher was hired as a senior loan officer at the Bellevue Home Lending Office of 1st Security Bank, Mountlake Terrace. Jane Miller was promoted vice president, operations support services manager at Puget Sound Bank, Bellevue.
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
Most Read Stories
Construction: Tony Taddeo was promoted to senior vice president and general manager of Seattle-based Skanska USA Civil in the Northwest.
David Celio was elected president of the King County chapter of the Washington State Psychological Association, Seattle.
Eileen Murche was named vice president for business development at Red Arrow Logistics, Issaquah.
Scott Hoggarth was promoted to vice president, West Coast harbor ship assist and tanker escort services at Crowley Maritime, Seattle.
Thomas Skillman joined Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason in Seattle as its first director of research technology.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.