Dr. Gary Lyman was appointed co-director of the Hutchinson Institute for Cancer Outcomes Research at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle.
Lyman had served as professor of medicine and senior fellow at the Duke Center for Clinical Health Policy Research and also director of the Comparative Effectiveness and Outcomes Research Program in Oncology at the Duke Cancer Institute since 2007.
Tara Newton was named managing director at Admosis Media, Seattle.
Jon Collavo was named Washington business banking sales manager at Wells Fargo, Seattle.
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Seahawks bolster key areas of need on Day 3 of NFL draft
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
Most Read Stories
Jeff Lawson and Todd Wingerson joined Builder Venture General Contracting, Seattle.
Austin Ross was named vice president of planning at Northwest Kidney Centers, Seattle.
Gena Bomotti, Mindy DeYoung and Hilary Bramwell Mohr were elected to principal at Riddell Williams in Seattle.
Ana-Maria Popp, David Herrman and Randall Olsen were named principals of Cairncross & Hempelmann, Seattle. Catharine Morisset was named shareholder at Jackson Lewis, Seattle.
Brenne Schario was hired as executive director at Bridge Disability Ministries, Bellevue.
Keela Robison was appointed senior vice president and general manager at Urbanspoon, Seattle.
Dennis Morrissette joined Kovarik & Kim in Bellevue as a senior accountant.
Roei Ganzarski was promoted to CEO
at BoldIQ, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.