Dr. Gary Lyman was appointed co-director of the Hutchinson Institute for Cancer Outcomes Research at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle.
Lyman had served as professor of medicine and senior fellow at the Duke Center for Clinical Health Policy Research and also director of the Comparative Effectiveness and Outcomes Research Program in Oncology at the Duke Cancer Institute since 2007.
Tara Newton was named managing director at Admosis Media, Seattle.
Jon Collavo was named Washington business banking sales manager at Wells Fargo, Seattle.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Seahawks training camp impressions, Day Four --- Pass rush speed, Mohammed Seisay, the center spot, and more
Most Read Stories
Jeff Lawson and Todd Wingerson joined Builder Venture General Contracting, Seattle.
Austin Ross was named vice president of planning at Northwest Kidney Centers, Seattle.
Gena Bomotti, Mindy DeYoung and Hilary Bramwell Mohr were elected to principal at Riddell Williams in Seattle.
Ana-Maria Popp, David Herrman and Randall Olsen were named principals of Cairncross & Hempelmann, Seattle. Catharine Morisset was named shareholder at Jackson Lewis, Seattle.
Brenne Schario was hired as executive director at Bridge Disability Ministries, Bellevue.
Keela Robison was appointed senior vice president and general manager at Urbanspoon, Seattle.
Dennis Morrissette joined Kovarik & Kim in Bellevue as a senior accountant.
Roei Ganzarski was promoted to CEO
at BoldIQ, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.