They went up a nickel in 2006, then 9 cents in 2007.
Now Starbucks is raising prices on some large and involved drinks like Frappuccinos by as much as 30 cents. Some, for example on 12-ounce lattes and brewed coffees, will fall by 5 to 10 cents.
Some people don’t like it, especially during a recession. Others say it makes business sense to raise prices on drinks that take longer to make, especially when Starbucks’ sales are faltering.
What do you think?
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Seahawks bolster key areas of need on Day 3 of NFL draft
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program