They went up a nickel in 2006, then 9 cents in 2007.
Now Starbucks is raising prices on some large and involved drinks like Frappuccinos by as much as 30 cents. Some, for example on 12-ounce lattes and brewed coffees, will fall by 5 to 10 cents.
Some people don’t like it, especially during a recession. Others say it makes business sense to raise prices on drinks that take longer to make, especially when Starbucks’ sales are faltering.
What do you think?
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- $3.7 million in 3 months: I-405 tolls rake in more than 3 times expected income