They went up a nickel in 2006, then 9 cents in 2007.
Now Starbucks is raising prices on some large and involved drinks like Frappuccinos by as much as 30 cents. Some, for example on 12-ounce lattes and brewed coffees, will fall by 5 to 10 cents.
Some people don’t like it, especially during a recession. Others say it makes business sense to raise prices on drinks that take longer to make, especially when Starbucks’ sales are faltering.
What do you think?
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
- Co-pilot deliberately slams plane in Alps; families ask why