Notable hires and promotions around the region.
Matthew Frey joined Seattle-based Qumulo as chief financial officer, leading the software company’s core finance operations.
Frey is a software executive with more than 20 years of experience leading and advising venture-backed and public-technology companies.
Before joining Qumulo, Frey served as CEO of Optimum Energy. He also served as a board member at Vitesse Semiconductor, a company acquired by Microsemi. He also was president and COO of World Wide Packets.
Banking: Bank of America Merrill Lynch appointed Roger Hinshaw head of a newly created Pacific Northwest Region for Commercial Banking and Rob Broughamas senior vice president and senior client manager. Jacob Beatyjoined Puget Sound Bank as vice president, financial reporting and analysis officer.
Most Read Stories
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Storm star Sue Bird says she's gay and opens up about dating Megan Rapinoe WATCH
- Federal judge: ‘The citizens of Seattle are not going to pay blackmail for constitutional policing’
- '450 square feet of fear': Renter dreads rising cost for Fremont studio apartment | Seattle Sketcher
- Illicit skatepark on Green Lake’s Duck Island: Cops called on bowl built in bird habitat WATCH
Public Policy: The Washington State Budget & Policy Center hired Misha Werschkulas executive director.
Software: Bellevue-based Unify Square appointed Scott Gode vice president of product marketing. Quint Sabatkajoined Lighthouse eDiscovery as director of finance.
Contracting: Associated Builders and Contractors of Western Washington hired Kayla Johnsonfor the new position of safety and education administrator.
Human Resources: Timber Ridge at Talus appointed Kimberly Siegel human-resources director.
Philanthropy: The Moyer Foundation named Mary FitzGeraldthe organization’s first chief executive.
Health: The Washington Health Benefit Exchange Board appointed Pam MacEwaninterim CEO.