Notable hires and promotions around the region.
Matthew Frey joined Seattle-based Qumulo as chief financial officer, leading the software company’s core finance operations.
Frey is a software executive with more than 20 years of experience leading and advising venture-backed and public-technology companies.
Before joining Qumulo, Frey served as CEO of Optimum Energy. He also served as a board member at Vitesse Semiconductor, a company acquired by Microsemi. He also was president and COO of World Wide Packets.
Banking: Bank of America Merrill Lynch appointed Roger Hinshaw head of a newly created Pacific Northwest Region for Commercial Banking and Rob Broughamas senior vice president and senior client manager. Jacob Beatyjoined Puget Sound Bank as vice president, financial reporting and analysis officer.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Public Policy: The Washington State Budget & Policy Center hired Misha Werschkulas executive director.
Software: Bellevue-based Unify Square appointed Scott Gode vice president of product marketing. Quint Sabatkajoined Lighthouse eDiscovery as director of finance.
Contracting: Associated Builders and Contractors of Western Washington hired Kayla Johnsonfor the new position of safety and education administrator.
Human Resources: Timber Ridge at Talus appointed Kimberly Siegel human-resources director.
Philanthropy: The Moyer Foundation named Mary FitzGeraldthe organization’s first chief executive.
Health: The Washington Health Benefit Exchange Board appointed Pam MacEwaninterim CEO.