Despite being the disputed center of the U.S. coffee scene, Seattle does not have monthly latte art throw-downs like Washington, D.C.
But we can watch an ongoing latte art competition at RateMyRosetta.com, where people rate and comment on creations from all over the world.
Here’s a crowd admiring the latte pouring skills of Hiroshi Sawada at last fall’s Coffee Fest in Seattle:
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court