Despite being the disputed center of the U.S. coffee scene, Seattle does not have monthly latte art throw-downs like Washington, D.C.
But we can watch an ongoing latte art competition at RateMyRosetta.com, where people rate and comment on creations from all over the world.
Here’s a crowd admiring the latte pouring skills of Hiroshi Sawada at last fall’s Coffee Fest in Seattle:
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- What concussion testing did WSU QB Luke Falk have to go through? We ask WSU's team physician, Dr. Dennis Garcia