Despite being the disputed center of the U.S. coffee scene, Seattle does not have monthly latte art throw-downs like Washington, D.C.
But we can watch an ongoing latte art competition at RateMyRosetta.com, where people rate and comment on creations from all over the world.
Here’s a crowd admiring the latte pouring skills of Hiroshi Sawada at last fall’s Coffee Fest in Seattle:
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?