Despite being the disputed center of the U.S. coffee scene, Seattle does not have monthly latte art throw-downs like Washington, D.C.
But we can watch an ongoing latte art competition at RateMyRosetta.com, where people rate and comment on creations from all over the world.
Here’s a crowd admiring the latte pouring skills of Hiroshi Sawada at last fall’s Coffee Fest in Seattle:
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Couple missing 2 weeks in California drank rain, ate oranges
- Five Seahawks players to watch during OTAs