Despite being the disputed center of the U.S. coffee scene, Seattle does not have monthly latte art throw-downs like Washington, D.C.
But we can watch an ongoing latte art competition at RateMyRosetta.com, where people rate and comment on creations from all over the world.
Here’s a crowd admiring the latte pouring skills of Hiroshi Sawada at last fall’s Coffee Fest in Seattle:
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's