The former president of Starbucks' U.S. operations, Launi Skinner, has been hired as president and chief operating officer of 1-800-GOT-JUNK...
The former president of Starbucks’ U.S. operations, Launi Skinner, has been hired as president and chief operating officer of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, a junk removal service based in Vancouver, B.C., with more than 300 franchise partners.
Founder Brian Scudamore ran the company for 19 years, taking it from a one-truck gig to a franchise system with sales of $125.7 million.
Skinner left Starbucks in March. She had worked for the coffee company since 1993 and was replaced by Cliff Burrows, who had been president of Starbucks for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Another former Starbucks executive, Christine Day, was promoted this month to chief executive of Vancouver-based lululemon athletica. Day left Starbucks in January to become executive vice president of retail operations for the apparel company.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
Most Read Stories
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or firstname.lastname@example.org