For anyone looking to purchase or sell a home, understanding how the system works and the terminology that goes with it could provide an edge.
The Web is a rich resource for homebuyers and sellers to navigate the process.
Here are a few sites that might prove useful:
Federal Trade Commission: Spotlights tips for selecting a real estate professional to sell a home. www.ftc.gov/bc/edu/pubs/consumer/homes/zrea01.shtm
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
Most Read Stories
Nolo: Discusses buying and selling a home, homeownership and more. www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/real-estate-rental-property
RealEstateABC.com: Features library with a variety of topic areas related to buying and selling homes. www.realestateabc.com
The Real Estate Library: Offers a number of real-estate tools for buyers and sellers. http://relibrary.com/main_page.asp