For anyone looking to purchase or sell a home, understanding how the system works and the terminology that goes with it could provide an edge.
The Web is a rich resource for homebuyers and sellers to navigate the process.
Here are a few sites that might prove useful:
Federal Trade Commission: Spotlights tips for selecting a real estate professional to sell a home. www.ftc.gov/bc/edu/pubs/consumer/homes/zrea01.shtm
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles
Most Read Stories
Nolo: Discusses buying and selling a home, homeownership and more. www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/real-estate-rental-property
RealEstateABC.com: Features library with a variety of topic areas related to buying and selling homes. www.realestateabc.com
The Real Estate Library: Offers a number of real-estate tools for buyers and sellers. http://relibrary.com/main_page.asp