TALLINN, Estonia (AP) — A Finnish dairy company has released a commercial featuring Motorhead frontman Ian “Lemmy” Kilmister that was filmed just weeks before his death in December.
The 40-second spot published Friday on YouTube by Valio is a remake of a 1990s milk ad that is well known in Finland.
The new version shows Kilmister exiting a gas station, turning to the camera and saying, “I don’t drink milk, and never will,” followed by an expletive.
It was filmed in Helsinki in early December just hours ahead of a Motorhead concert in the Finnish capital. Kilmister died of cancer on Dec. 28 in Los Angeles.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- All’s still not smooth for Uber after its bumpy ride to Sea-Tac Airport
Most Read Stories
Valio changed the spot to make it a tribute to Kilmister, calling the heavy metal singer and bassist “a lovely, exceptional man.”
Valio said Kilmister’s managers approved it.