BERLIN (AP) — A Lufthansa flight from Los Angeles to Munich had to make an unscheduled stop in Iceland after a passenger became so unruly that the crew decided she was a danger to the plane.
Lufthansa told the dpa news agency Saturday that after the woman had been taken off the flight and turned over to local authorities in Reykjavik, the flight’s other 259 passengers and 16 crewmembers were able to continue on their journey Thursday without incident.
The plane landed in Munich with an hour and a half delay.
No further details were available on the troublesome passenger’s identity.
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- Latest study: Seattle’s wage law lifted restaurant pay without shrinking jobs
- 90 degrees?! Heat wave expected in Seattle this weekend
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen