NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Friday:
JPMorgan Chase & Co., up 46 cents to $86.70
The largest U.S. bank by assets said its profit jumped thanks to higher interest rates and strong trading results.
Bank of America Corp., up 9 cents to $23.01
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- Veteran LAPD officer arrested for sex with 15-year-old cadet
- The Amazon effect: Metro adds buses to handle new flock of summer interns
The company said its quarterly profit jumped thanks to higher interest rates and lower expenses related to bad loans.
Pandora Media Inc., up 76 cents to $12.76
The streaming music company gave a strong fourth-quarter revenue projection and said it will cut 7 percent of its jobs.
DexCom Inc., up $17.52 to $85.13
The company said Medicare will cover its blood glucose monitoring system for diabetes patients.
GameStop Corp., down $1.99 to $22.73
The video game retailer said holiday revenue dropped because of discounts and weak sales of new “Call of Duty” and “Titanfall” games.
Regions Financial Corp., up 25 cents to $14.68
Banks climbed Thursday following strong earnings and a jump in bond yields and interest rates.
HomeStreet Inc., down $1.85 to $29.10
The real estate lender forecast disappointing fourth-quarter results as mortgage applications dropped because of rising interest rates.
Southern Co., down 20 cents to $48.80
Big dividend payers, including utilities, traded lower Friday as rising bond yields attracted investors’ attention.