Jones Soda sales dropped 8 percent.
Jones Soda posted a net loss of $1.8 million for the second quarter ended June 30, compared with a loss of $1.6 million from a year earlier.
Revenue dropped 8 percent to $4.9 million.
The Seattle-based soda pop marketer had $4.6 million in cash at the end of June, down from $5.6 million three months earlier.
Its securities filings regularly say that there is substantial doubt about Jones’ ability to stay in business.
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- India draws tech dreamers back home
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
Most Read Stories
Jones shares rose 3 cents to 92 cents in regular trading Thursday. Earnings were announced after the market closed, and shares fell 7 cents to 85 cents in after-hours trading. It has traded between 85 cents and $1.79 over the past year.
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or firstname.lastname@example.org