John Burton was appointed chief executive at Nintex, a workflow-software company in Bellevue.
Burton previously was a general partner and co-founder of Updata Partners, a technology growth equity firm based in Washington, D.C.
He also has served as chairman of Numara, an IT management solutions firm in Tampa, Fla., acquired by BMC Software in 2012 and was chief executive of Legent, a software company based in Herndon, Va.
Robert Hon was promoted to senior director, financial systems and cash management at Holland America Line in Seattle.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Dr. Robyn Paloian joined the practice of Dr. Rion Berg at the Foot and Ankle Center of Lake City, Seattle.
Abraham Otoupal joined D.A. Davidson in Redmond as a financial consultant.
Scott Staff joined Brentwood Associates as a managing director in Seattle.
Jeffrey Bilanko, Kevin Craig, Sally Kim and Angela Vogel
were named partners at Gordon & Rees, Seattle. Kathleen Box, Nathan Quigley, Audrey Udashen and Adria Vondra were hired as staff attorneys at the Northwest Consumer Law Center, Seattle. Brett Durbin and James Wendell joined Riddell Williams, Seattle.
Eric Ogden joined Leafly in Seattle as a developer.
Michael LaRose and Samuel Waterhouse were hired as naval architects at Elliott Bay Design Group, Seattle.
Taylor Smith was hired as head pastry chef at Mallow Artisan Marshmallows in Seattle.
Clark Kokich was named chief strategy officer at Marchex, Seattle. Kim Nelson
was appointed vice president of sales at VoloMetrix, Seattle. Steve McQuade was named vice president of engineering and Patti Elliott chief sales officer at Yapta, Seattle. Jeff Tacher joined SheerID, Seattle, as vice president of business development.
Michael Costello joined Chicago Title of Washington in Seattle as commercial escrow specialist.
To be included in On the Move, email firstname.lastname@example.org or
mail The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.