Jim Gaherity was named president of Coinstar, a money-services company based in Bellevue and a unit of Outerwall.
Gaherity joined the company in 2004 as the director of operations for Coinstar and was steadily promoted over the years to senior vice president overseeing Coinstar worldwide operations and certain new venture businesses.
Allison Bren Ferris was named head of Special Needs Trust Services at Wells Fargo Private Bank, Seattle.
Mike Luitgaarden joined International Business Associates in Bellevue as a mergers and acquisitions broker in its industrial division.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
Commercial real estate:
Will Carroll joined Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce in Seattle as an associate.
Denise Nelson was promoted to the practice director of Seattle at Point B.
Samuel Webb joined Seed IP Law Group in Seattle as a partner.
Garrett Bradham was named vice president global markets at Red Arrow Logistics, Issaquah.
John Domeika was named executive vice president of business development and Brian Zehetner director of business development at EveryMove, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.