was appointed president and chief executive of Bsquare, a Bellevue-based technology company where Chase had been serving as interim CEO since September.
Chase also has served as CEO of technology companies Lantronix and Terayon. He is a former Marine Corps officer and has an MBA from Harvard.
joined Peoples Bank as a senior real-estate loan officer at the Bellevue Real Estate Loan Center.
was named digital-first reporter at 88.5 KPLU, Seattle-Tacoma.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway
Most Read Stories
Commercial real estate:
Evan Olson was named an associate to the commercial real-estate investment and capital-markets team at Cushman & Wakefield, Seattle.
Christina Rose, Derek Benson and Peter Martynovych joined PSF Mechanical, Seattle.
Marco Lowe was named director of business development at Seattle-based Seattle Steam.
Zak Tomlinson was elected into the partnership of Pacifica Law Group, Seattle.
Jim Towers was hired as senior naval architect and marine engineer at Elliott Bay Design Group, Seattle.
LaMonica Hummel was named relocation director and director of business development for Bellevue-based Windermere Real Estate’s Relocation and Referral Services, and Cris Nelson
was named managing broker for Windermere’s Bellevue South office.
Vijay Vashee was appointed to the board of directors at Versium, Redmond.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.