Would you like your investment portfolio to reflect your personal social and environmental concerns?
If so, you might want to explore socially responsible investing (SRI).
Several websites offer a wide range of insights about this particular type of investing. Here is a sampling:
- Posh Seattle hair salon terminates staff via weekend text message
- Mom’s drug deal brought sons to Seattle’s Jungle, police say
- Former Mars Hill pastor Mark Driscoll to start new church in Phoenix
- 3 teens arrested in deadly shooting at The Jungle homeless camp
- Will Vinny Curry's deal with the Eagles make it harder for the Seahawks to retain Bruce Irvin?
Most Read Stories
Features 10 tips for SRI, including setting goals and objectives, and investigating SRI vehicles.
The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment
Offers informative guide to socially responsible investing.
Provides overview of social investing, in question-and-answer format.
Offers brief description of socially responsible investing, with links to further SRI topic reads.
Spotlights different SRI strategies and how they work.