Would you like your investment portfolio to reflect your personal social and environmental concerns?
If so, you might want to explore socially responsible investing (SRI).
Several websites offer a wide range of insights about this particular type of investing. Here is a sampling:
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
Most Read Stories
Features 10 tips for SRI, including setting goals and objectives, and investigating SRI vehicles.
The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment
Offers informative guide to socially responsible investing.
Provides overview of social investing, in question-and-answer format.
Offers brief description of socially responsible investing, with links to further SRI topic reads.
Spotlights different SRI strategies and how they work.