Icicle Seafoods, a major fishing and processing company based in Seattle, said Amy Humphreys has been named president and CEO.
Humphreys was a key executive at American Seafoods and at a unit of Saltchuk Resources, both in Seattle, before her most recent post as president of Delta Western, a petroleum marketing company in Alaska.
She succeeds Dennis Guhlke, who has resigned, said Icicle.
Icicle catches and processes wild salmon, crab, halibut and other seafood in Alaskan waters, and it farms salmon in the Pacific Northwest and Chile.
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
Most Read Stories
Seafood Business magazine last year ranked it the 10th largest U.S. seafood company, based on 2011 sales of $475 million.