Icicle Seafoods, a major fishing and processing company based in Seattle, said Amy Humphreys has been named president and CEO.
Humphreys was a key executive at American Seafoods and at a unit of Saltchuk Resources, both in Seattle, before her most recent post as president of Delta Western, a petroleum marketing company in Alaska.
She succeeds Dennis Guhlke, who has resigned, said Icicle.
Icicle catches and processes wild salmon, crab, halibut and other seafood in Alaskan waters, and it farms salmon in the Pacific Northwest and Chile.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
Most Read Stories
Seafood Business magazine last year ranked it the 10th largest U.S. seafood company, based on 2011 sales of $475 million.