Howard Jacobs was appointed general manager of the Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club & Spa in Kirkland.
Jacobs has more than 25 years of experience in the hotel-management industry, including serving as general manager for the Alexis Hotel in Seattle.
Most recently, Jacobs served a dual position with the Goodman Group in Albuquerque, N.M. as multi-unit development manager and general manager for Hotel Andaluz.
Katie Hunt was hired as a designer and Jack Brookman was hired to lead office administration at SRG, Seattle.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Tana Gall was named president and Jason Childers senior vice president at Merrill Gardens, Seattle.
Chris Sakas was hired as senior vice president for private banking and Lisa Jangard as first vice president, senior loan operations manager, at HomeStreet Bank, Seattle. Tony Miller joined AmericanWest Bank as commercial relationship manager, Seattle.
returned to Creature in Seattle as director of strategy.
Michael Benne was promoted to managing director and Leif Johnson senior director at Exvere, Seattle.
John Profit was named chief executive of Gordon James Fine Diamonds, Bellevue.
Mike Moyer joined Cairncross & Hempelmann in Seattle as a partner.
Brett Robinson was promoted to vice president and partner, Bre Grubbs to vice president of new business, Traci Kuster to marketing director and Rick Westermann to sales and marketing manager at Leisure Care, Seattle.
Julie Sandler was promoted to principal at Madrona Venture Group, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.