Expenses incurred while seeking a new job may be deductible on your taxes. But do you know which ones?
A number of websites highlight the criteria for taking a job-search tax deduction. Here’s a sampling of sites:
AARP: Lists seven tips for taking a job-search tax deduction:
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: 'He just doesn't trust a lot of people'
Most Read Stories
Bankrate.com: Covers write-offs individuals can take and tax-deduction rules related to looking for work:
EFile.com: Provides information about specific job-hunt tax deductions:
Moving.com: Sheds light on four key job-hunting deduction areas:
Taxmama.com: Spotlights the seven criteria for job-search tax deductions: