Expenses incurred while seeking a new job may be deductible on your taxes. But do you know which ones?
A number of websites highlight the criteria for taking a job-search tax deduction. Here’s a sampling of sites:
AARP: Lists seven tips for taking a job-search tax deduction:
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license
Most Read Stories
Bankrate.com: Covers write-offs individuals can take and tax-deduction rules related to looking for work:
EFile.com: Provides information about specific job-hunt tax deductions:
Moving.com: Sheds light on four key job-hunting deduction areas:
Taxmama.com: Spotlights the seven criteria for job-search tax deductions: