Winter cold snaps can stress a household’s heating bill.
A few useful measures however, can improve a home’s heating efficiency.
Here are some websites, in alphabetical order, with advice on how to cut energy costs this winter:
California Energy Commission: This site, which applies to people living everywhere, not just California, discusses cutting natural-gas and propane use, as well as inexpensive ways to save on winter energy costs.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Center for Climate and Energy Solution: This site spotlights four winter energy-saving tips.seati.ms/190Kbkh
SaveOnEnergy.com: This site features five tips for winter energy efficiency.
MarketWatch: This is a link to an article that offers ways to beat winter heating bills.
U.S. Department of Energy: This site highlights several ways to save energy in the winter. seati.ms/1deLt70