Winter cold snaps can stress a household’s heating bill.
A few useful measures however, can improve a home’s heating efficiency.
Here are some websites, in alphabetical order, with advice on how to cut energy costs this winter:
California Energy Commission: This site, which applies to people living everywhere, not just California, discusses cutting natural-gas and propane use, as well as inexpensive ways to save on winter energy costs.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
Most Read Stories
Center for Climate and Energy Solution: This site spotlights four winter energy-saving tips.seati.ms/190Kbkh
SaveOnEnergy.com: This site features five tips for winter energy efficiency.
MarketWatch: This is a link to an article that offers ways to beat winter heating bills.
U.S. Department of Energy: This site highlights several ways to save energy in the winter. seati.ms/1deLt70