Winter cold snaps can stress a household’s heating bill.
A few useful measures however, can improve a home’s heating efficiency.
Here are some websites, in alphabetical order, with advice on how to cut energy costs this winter:
California Energy Commission: This site, which applies to people living everywhere, not just California, discusses cutting natural-gas and propane use, as well as inexpensive ways to save on winter energy costs.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Washington state GOP convention backs Cruz over Trump
- Philippine president-elect blasts Catholic church, bishops
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- UW surgeon, Harborview sued: Fatal surgeries used unapproved bone cement
Most Read Stories
Center for Climate and Energy Solution: This site spotlights four winter energy-saving tips.seati.ms/190Kbkh
SaveOnEnergy.com: This site features five tips for winter energy efficiency.
MarketWatch: This is a link to an article that offers ways to beat winter heating bills.
U.S. Department of Energy: This site highlights several ways to save energy in the winter. seati.ms/1deLt70