As the housing market improves, a growing number of homeowners might become sellers. But selling a house does come with a variety of challenges.
A seller can take several steps to improve the chances of selling a residential property. And a number of websites offer advice on this very topic.
Here are a few links worth a visit:
Association for Homeowners Across America: Provides 10 tips for would-be sellers, including choosing a real-estate agent and making home improvements to increase appeal. ahaanow.org/HomebuyerEd/Tips/HomeSellerTips.html
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program
- Seahawks bolster key areas of need on Day 3 of NFL draft
Most Read Stories
RealEstateABC.com: Features advice on preparing a home for sale, pricing, listing contracts and more. realestateabc.com/homeselling
HGTV’s Frontdoor: Offers images and articles that cover home-selling tips and tactics. frontdoor.com/Sell
Nolo: Discusses a wide range of home-selling topics and legal considerations. nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/selling-house
Realtor.com: Covers seller’s basics and offers a seven-step guide to house-selling success. realtor.com/home-finance/sellers-basics