As the housing market improves, a growing number of homeowners might become sellers. But selling a house does come with a variety of challenges.
A seller can take several steps to improve the chances of selling a residential property. And a number of websites offer advice on this very topic.
Here are a few links worth a visit:
Association for Homeowners Across America: Provides 10 tips for would-be sellers, including choosing a real-estate agent and making home improvements to increase appeal. ahaanow.org/HomebuyerEd/Tips/HomeSellerTips.html
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Suspect in attack on tourists arrested in downtown Seattle
Most Read Stories
RealEstateABC.com: Features advice on preparing a home for sale, pricing, listing contracts and more. realestateabc.com/homeselling
HGTV’s Frontdoor: Offers images and articles that cover home-selling tips and tactics. frontdoor.com/Sell
Nolo: Discusses a wide range of home-selling topics and legal considerations. nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/selling-house
Realtor.com: Covers seller’s basics and offers a seven-step guide to house-selling success. realtor.com/home-finance/sellers-basics