As the housing market improves, a growing number of homeowners might become sellers. But selling a house does come with a variety of challenges.
A seller can take several steps to improve the chances of selling a residential property. And a number of websites offer advice on this very topic.
Here are a few links worth a visit:
Association for Homeowners Across America: Provides 10 tips for would-be sellers, including choosing a real-estate agent and making home improvements to increase appeal. ahaanow.org/HomebuyerEd/Tips/HomeSellerTips.html
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- Car strikes 3 at Sasquatch festival; 1 serious injury
- 2 young boys suffer 'significant' injuries in explosion in Enumclaw
- Capitol Hill cellphone robbery gets worse once gunfire starts
Most Read Stories
RealEstateABC.com: Features advice on preparing a home for sale, pricing, listing contracts and more. realestateabc.com/homeselling
HGTV’s Frontdoor: Offers images and articles that cover home-selling tips and tactics. frontdoor.com/Sell
Nolo: Discusses a wide range of home-selling topics and legal considerations. nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/selling-house
Realtor.com: Covers seller’s basics and offers a seven-step guide to house-selling success. realtor.com/home-finance/sellers-basics