HomeStreet Bank of Seattle has agreed to acquire two small banks for approximately $37 million, adding six branches and about $260 million in assets.
HomeStreet said the deals to acquire Seattle-based Fortune Bank and YNB Financial Services, the parent of Yakima National Bank, are expected to close in the fourth quarter.
Fortune Bank operates two branches in Seattle and Bellevue, but “those customer relationships will transition to existing HomeStreet branches” once the acquistion is complete, the bank said in a prepared statement.
The deals bring HomeStreet’s network of retail deposit branches to 29.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more