HomeStreet Bank of Seattle has agreed to acquire two small banks for approximately $37 million, adding six branches and about $260 million in assets.
HomeStreet said the deals to acquire Seattle-based Fortune Bank and YNB Financial Services, the parent of Yakima National Bank, are expected to close in the fourth quarter.
Fortune Bank operates two branches in Seattle and Bellevue, but “those customer relationships will transition to existing HomeStreet branches” once the acquistion is complete, the bank said in a prepared statement.
The deals bring HomeStreet’s network of retail deposit branches to 29.
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
- Costco purchases land in southeast Redmond for long-delayed project