HomeStreet Bank of Seattle has agreed to acquire two small banks for approximately $37 million, adding six branches and about $260 million in assets.
HomeStreet said the deals to acquire Seattle-based Fortune Bank and YNB Financial Services, the parent of Yakima National Bank, are expected to close in the fourth quarter.
Fortune Bank operates two branches in Seattle and Bellevue, but “those customer relationships will transition to existing HomeStreet branches” once the acquistion is complete, the bank said in a prepared statement.
The deals bring HomeStreet’s network of retail deposit branches to 29.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers