HomeStreet Bank of Seattle has agreed to acquire two small banks for approximately $37 million, adding six branches and about $260 million in assets.
HomeStreet said the deals to acquire Seattle-based Fortune Bank and YNB Financial Services, the parent of Yakima National Bank, are expected to close in the fourth quarter.
Fortune Bank operates two branches in Seattle and Bellevue, but “those customer relationships will transition to existing HomeStreet branches” once the acquistion is complete, the bank said in a prepared statement.
The deals bring HomeStreet’s network of retail deposit branches to 29.
- Seattle neighborhoods hire private security amid ‘blatant lawlessness’
- Why the Seahawks should reward Michael Bennett, not Kam Chancellor
- Man who says he feared mass shootings accidentally shoots stranger in movie theater, police say
- Magnitude-7.1 quake jolts Alaska; 4 homes lost
- ‘Combat veteran’? Records fail to back state lawmaker’s claims