NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Monday:
Hasbro Inc., up $5.66 to $81.82
The toy maker reported strong revenue including better sales of games as well as toys marketed to girls.
SuperValu Inc., up 29 cents to $5.30
Most Read Stories
- Arrest of black teen in Wallingford sets off social-media storm
- Huskies not only should be in playoffs, they should be in Fiesta Bowl
- UW Huskies awarded No. 4 seed for College Football Playoff, to play No. 1 Alabama in Peach Bowl
- An earthquake worse than the 'Big One'? Shattered New Zealand city shows danger of Seattle's fault | Seismic Neglect WATCH
- Fancy a weekend jaunt? Seattle, Portland booms put I-5 drivers in a jam | FYI Guy
The supermarket chain said it will sell its Save-A-Lot business to Canadian private equity firm Onex Corp. for $1.37 billion.
J.B. Hunt Transportation Services Inc., down $1.57 to $78.45
The trucking and logistics company said demand was “tepid” in the third quarter and rates fell for several businesses.
Coty Inc., up 5 cents to $23.39
The beauty products retailer said it will buy hair styling device maker GHD for about $510 million.
Marathon Oil Corp., down 40 cents to $14.18
Energy companies fell in tandem with the price of oil.
Lennox International Inc., down $2.40 to $155.22
The maker of furnaces and air conditioners, which has surged this year, slipped after its third-quarter report.
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc., up 67 cents to $41.57
Stocks that pay large dividends, including utilities, traded higher as bond yields fell.
Constellation Brands Inc., down $2.33 to $167.13
The liquor company agreed to sell its Canadian wine business to the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan for about $784 million.