Claire Hansen was appointed manager of bin on the lake restaurant at the Woodmark Hotel, Yacht Club and Spa in Kirkland.
Hansen has more than 17 years of experience in the restaurant industry. She most recently served as general manager of Flying Fish in Seattle.
She has degrees from North Seattle Community College and Shoreline Community College.
Architecture: Kurt Haapala was named principal and Brian Jonas, Rene Berndt, David Perzik and Nancy Harmon were hired at Mahlum, Seattle.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Unruly passenger diverts Boston-San Diego flight to Denver
Most Read Stories
Banking: Mark Trafford joined Wells Fargo Advisors as complex manager of the firm’s Kirkland and Issaquah offices.
Commercial real estate: Mike Nelson, Craig Dobbs and Mark Netherland were hired at Trammell Crow, Seattle.
Construction: Margot van Swearingen, Brett Hartle, Lacey Ahlf, Jo Anne McClintock, Kaley Bennett and Pamela Allison were hired at Skanska, Seattle.
Engineering: JR Goodman joined Otak, Kirkland.
Executive search: Tom Foley and Nancy Jo Smith were named senior associates at CFO Selections, Bellevue.
Marketing: Dennis Budell and Quinn Ianniciello were hired at GreenRubino, Seattle.
Printing: Brett Eddy was named chief technology officer at RPI, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.