Larry Hagerty was hired as senior vice president and general manager of Vertafore’s Producer Lifecycle Management and Information business for the Bothell-based software company.
Hagerty has extensive experience with information and technology-based service businesses. Before moving to Vertafore he was president of MedAptus, a health-care revenue-cycle software firm, and CEO of Medstat.
Accounting: Chris Landry and Nicole Lyons joined Clark Nuber, Bellevue.
Banking: Diana Ortega was promoted to the bank-officer level of vice president at Banner Bank, Everett. Sean Koenig was hired as a business services representative serving King and Snohomish counties at Peoples Bank, Seattle
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
Most Read Stories
Construction:John Hoedemaker was appointed managing partner at Schuchart/Dow, Seattle.
Fundraising:Dr. Rayburn Lewis and Beth Upton were named co-chairs of the 2013 Providence O’Christmas Trees fundraiser.
Law:Richard Moore and Marni Wright were named partners and Brie Jensen an associate at Pacifica Law Group, Seattle.
Radio:Martha Kang was hired as online managing editor at KPLU, Seattle-Tacoma.
Technology:Ben Erpelding was promoted to chief technical officer, Christi DeCuir was appointed vice president of engineering, Adam Goldberg vice president of sales, Jack Reader vice president of strategy and alliances and Chris Boscolo vice president of development at Optimum Energy, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.