Vincent “Vinny” Gullotto was named president and chief operating officer at Codeproof Technologies in Redmond.
Codeproof’s patent-pending technology secures corporate data on mobile phones and tablets.
Gullotto is a 15-year veteran of the computer-security industry and his experience includes serving as general manager of the Microsoft Malware Protection Center.
Connie Yenne was hired as vice president, controller at Puget Sound Bank in Bellevue.
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
Most Read Stories
Chris Speyer was promoted to CEO of Accell North America, Seattle.
Laurie Cansler and Tom Murphy joined CFO Selections, Bellevue.
Mindy Howard returned to EHS Design in Seattle as managing principal.
David Winter of Hart Crowser in Seattle was named chairman of the Washington state chapter of the American Council of Engineering Companies.
Lee Curtis was named president of Corporate Housing at Aboda, Redmond.
Nora Menkin was named managing funeral director for the co-op funeral home,
Kathy Long was named executive director and Jeff Cohn was named business manager for the association and educational fund at People’s Memorial, Seattle.
David St. Pierre was named chief technology officer and vice president of engineering and Dyna Boen chief revenue officer at TrueSample, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.