Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner's (GYT'-nurz) memoir has a title, "Stress Test," and a release date, May 13.
Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner’s (GYT’-nurz) memoir has a title, “Stress Test,” and a release date, May 13.
Geithner signed with Crown Publishers last year for a book about his handling of the financial crisis while in the Obama administration and, before that, at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
The title was announced Tuesday by Crown. It refers to the reviews that financial institutions undergo to determine how they would cope with economic adversity.
The 52-year-old Geithner headed the Treasury throughout President Barack Obama’s first term and stepped down in early 2013. Next week, he will join the private equity firm Warburg Pincus as president and managing director.
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
Most Read Stories
Crown is an imprint of Penguin Random House.