Don’t dump your new TV for a 3-D television set just yet
With my ears still ringing from the roar of a thousand TVs on the floor of the International Consumer Electronics Show, I’m going to use this week’s column to answer a few questions readers asked about new products at the annual gadget bazaar. Read more.
Consumer electronic gadgets that someday may change your life
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
The International Consumer Electronics Show, held this week in Las Vegas, is above all a showcase of products and services that should be hitting the market over the next year or so.
Here’s what caught our eye as we roamed the trade-show floor, looking for the good, the bad and the wacky.
Nokia announces $1M challenge to make app for developing world
Nokia announced a $1 million competition for developers to make mobile applications to improve the lives of people living on less than $5 day. The winner of the Venture Challenge will be announced in June and receive a $1 million investment from the Finnish maker of mobile phones. Read more.