Don’t dump your new TV for a 3-D television set just yet
With my ears still ringing from the roar of a thousand TVs on the floor of the International Consumer Electronics Show, I’m going to use this week’s column to answer a few questions readers asked about new products at the annual gadget bazaar. Read more.
Consumer electronic gadgets that someday may change your life
The International Consumer Electronics Show, held this week in Las Vegas, is above all a showcase of products and services that should be hitting the market over the next year or so.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
Here’s what caught our eye as we roamed the trade-show floor, looking for the good, the bad and the wacky.
Nokia announces $1M challenge to make app for developing world
Nokia announced a $1 million competition for developers to make mobile applications to improve the lives of people living on less than $5 day. The winner of the Venture Challenge will be announced in June and receive a $1 million investment from the Finnish maker of mobile phones. Read more.