As college fees continue to rise, many families can use all of the financial breaks they can get.
And one good source of assistance is education tax credits and deductions found in the federal tax code.
A variety of websites offer information about education deductions and credits. Here are a few where you can learn more:
Efile.com: Provides a wide range of information about various education tax credits and deductions.
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- Live updates from May Day 2016 in Seattle
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
Most Read Stories
The College Board: Spotlights the tax credits associated with college tuition.
Federal Tax Credits: Covers rules associated with education credits.
FinAid: Discusses the education tuition and fees deductions.
Internal Revenue Service: Serves up extensive details on federal tax education credits.