As college fees continue to rise, many families can use all of the financial breaks they can get.
And one good source of assistance is education tax credits and deductions found in the federal tax code.
A variety of websites offer information about education deductions and credits. Here are a few where you can learn more:
Efile.com: Provides a wide range of information about various education tax credits and deductions.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- Survivor: Gunman spared 'lucky one' to give police message
Most Read Stories
The College Board: Spotlights the tax credits associated with college tuition.
Federal Tax Credits: Covers rules associated with education credits.
FinAid: Discusses the education tuition and fees deductions.
Internal Revenue Service: Serves up extensive details on federal tax education credits.