As college fees continue to rise, many families can use all of the financial breaks they can get.
And one good source of assistance is education tax credits and deductions found in the federal tax code.
A variety of websites offer information about education deductions and credits. Here are a few where you can learn more:
Efile.com: Provides a wide range of information about various education tax credits and deductions.
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream
- Navy stealthily targets Hood Canal development
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
- 1,000 flee homes as wildfire quickly spreads in Wenatchee
Most Read Stories
The College Board: Spotlights the tax credits associated with college tuition.
Federal Tax Credits: Covers rules associated with education credits.
FinAid: Discusses the education tuition and fees deductions.
Internal Revenue Service: Serves up extensive details on federal tax education credits.