BASE PRICE: $22,890 for FE; $23,200 for LX; $25,700 for EX; $28,000 for Touring Launch Edition; $29,650 for Touring.
PRICE AS TESTED: $30,545.
TYPE: Front-engine, front-wheel drive, five-passenger, gasoline-electric hybrid, small sport utility vehicle.
ENGINE: 1.6-liter, double overhead cam, Atkinson cycle, direct injection four cylinder mated to a 43-horsepower electric motor and lithium ion battery pack.
Most Read Stories
- Aerospace firm Electroimpact agrees to pay $485K after AG finds ‘shocking’ discrimination against Muslims
- Price tag zooms up for light rail across I-90 bridge: $225 million more needed
- Huskies get commitment from Coeur d'Alene 4-star QB Colson Yankoff
- Poutine is the new nachos: where to find the best versions in the Seattle area
- Michael Porter Sr. taking assistant job at Missouri; Michael Porter Jr. ‘98 percent' on decision
MILEAGE: 46 mpg (city), 40 mpg (highway).
TOP SPEED: 115 mph.
LENGTH: 171.5 inches.
WHEELBASE: 106.3 inches.
CURB WEIGHT: 3,274 pounds.
BUILT AT: Korea.
DESTINATION CHARGE: $895.