Stock investors have enjoyed a huge run-up, with some major indexes increasing by more than 30 percent in 2013.
But what will the new year bring?
Here is your chance to predict how two of the major market indexes will perform in 2014 and to compete for prizes awarded quarterly. You’ll be asked to guess where the S&P 500 index and the Dow Jones industrial average index will land on the last day of each quarter. Points will be awarded.
At the end of the year, the players with the most points will receive the grand prize. Readers will be able to track their own guesses along with those made by all other players.
- Death of Evergreen player, other injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
Most Read Stories
As a tie breaker, players will be asked to choose the best-performing company on a percentage basis among all companies based in the Northwest.
Sign up at http://seati.ms/callthemarket by Wednesday’s deadline.
You don’t need to be a Warren Buffett or Peter Lynch to play.