After multiple delays, the tower at Fifth & Columbia in Seattle will break ground in mid-August and be completed by 2017, developer Kevin Daniels said Thursday.
Equipment to move utilities was brought to the building site Thursday.
The 44-story tower will feature 528,000 square feet of office space and a 184-room luxury hotel operated by SBE Entertainment Group, according to the project’s website.
Daniels said the project can finally move ahead because of the expanding Seattle-area job market and pent-up demand from tenants other than Amazon.com looking for modern office space.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team