James Darnell was named vice president of sales at Seattle-based Vera Whole Health, a company that offers on-site and near-site primary and wellness care clinics for employers in the Pacific Northwest.
Darnell previously led the sales team at Delta Dental of Washington and before that, he was a regional sales director of United Concordia, overseeing sales offices in Northern and Central California, Oregon, Colorado and Washington.
Annie Scrivanich was named senior vice president at Cruise Specialists, Seattle.
Talbott, CEO of Longevity Medical Clinic, was named instructor for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA!) class of 2014 by the Bellevue Chamber of Commerce.
- WWU cancels classes as social-media hate speech is investigated
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
Most Read Stories
Alessandra Allen joined Riddell Williams, Seattle. Edward Skone joined Seattle-based Cairncross & Hempelmann’s family law practice group. Mark Walters joined Lowe Graham Jones, Seattle.
Stephanie Brown joined McAvoy Real Estate in Seattle as sales coordinator.
David Otis was named vice president at Jones Lang LaSalle, Seattle.
Eric Johnson was named chief financial officer at Nintex, Bellevue.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.