James Darnell was named vice president of sales at Seattle-based Vera Whole Health, a company that offers on-site and near-site primary and wellness care clinics for employers in the Pacific Northwest.
Darnell previously led the sales team at Delta Dental of Washington and before that, he was a regional sales director of United Concordia, overseeing sales offices in Northern and Central California, Oregon, Colorado and Washington.
Annie Scrivanich was named senior vice president at Cruise Specialists, Seattle.
Talbott, CEO of Longevity Medical Clinic, was named instructor for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA!) class of 2014 by the Bellevue Chamber of Commerce.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
Alessandra Allen joined Riddell Williams, Seattle. Edward Skone joined Seattle-based Cairncross & Hempelmann’s family law practice group. Mark Walters joined Lowe Graham Jones, Seattle.
Stephanie Brown joined McAvoy Real Estate in Seattle as sales coordinator.
David Otis was named vice president at Jones Lang LaSalle, Seattle.
Eric Johnson was named chief financial officer at Nintex, Bellevue.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.