James Darnell was named vice president of sales at Seattle-based Vera Whole Health, a company that offers on-site and near-site primary and wellness care clinics for employers in the Pacific Northwest.
Darnell previously led the sales team at Delta Dental of Washington and before that, he was a regional sales director of United Concordia, overseeing sales offices in Northern and Central California, Oregon, Colorado and Washington.
Annie Scrivanich was named senior vice president at Cruise Specialists, Seattle.
Talbott, CEO of Longevity Medical Clinic, was named instructor for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA!) class of 2014 by the Bellevue Chamber of Commerce.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected
Most Read Stories
Alessandra Allen joined Riddell Williams, Seattle. Edward Skone joined Seattle-based Cairncross & Hempelmann’s family law practice group. Mark Walters joined Lowe Graham Jones, Seattle.
Stephanie Brown joined McAvoy Real Estate in Seattle as sales coordinator.
David Otis was named vice president at Jones Lang LaSalle, Seattle.
Eric Johnson was named chief financial officer at Nintex, Bellevue.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.