Craig Hubbell was named chief executive officer at PlayNetwork in Redmond.
Hubbell formerly served as chief revenue officer at PlayNetwork, which provides branded music and entertainment media experiences to global companies.
Hubbell, a graduate of the University of Washington, joined the company in 2003 and has led its global sales and marketing strategies to expand the business into 107 countries.
Banking: John Blizzard was named president and CEO of Seattle Bank.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Book stores:Matthew Schleede was named course materials manager of the textbook department at University Book Store, Seattle.
Consulting:Stephanie Monroney joined CFO Selections, Bellevue.
Economic development:Suzanne Dale Estey was named president and CEO of the Economic Development Council of Seattle and King County.
Engineering:Berry Brunk was named Healthcare Technology Practice leader at Sparling, Seattle.
Law:Alyssa Stibolt was promoted to director of marketing and business development at Ater Wynne, Seattle.
Health care:Dr. Monica Vavilala was named director of Harborview Injury Prevention & Research Center, Seattle.
Mobile marketing: Todd Wilson was named interim CEO and Doug Stovall was promoted to president at Hipcricket, Bellevue.
Technology:Gregory Wright was named senior vice president of agency management systems and Tracie Lofgren vice president of organizational capability at Vertafore, Bothell. Kristin Smith was appointed CEO at Code Fellows, Seattle.
Wireless technology:Jim Ryder was named president and Cary Baker was named CFO at NetMotion Wireless, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.